Paddle Boarding is a water sport that can be enjoyed by everyone, anywhere there is accesible water. It can be a serene and peaceful form of gentle exercise or exciting and physically demanding. However you do it, it is great for your body.
Like with most new water sports, it’s always so much easier to learn the basics first on flat water. We beleive that we probabaly have the best venue in the South West for teaching you the basics of this exciting new sport. Why?
* No tides, no currents, no waves, no swell to contend with. Easy!
* Calm flat water pretty much unaffected by any weather conditions
* Quality modern equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids
* Enthusiastic experienced watersports instructors
* Modern centrally heated changing rooms with hot showers.
* And after your lesson we will invariably make you a cup of tea or coffee (time permitting)
Try one of our popular two hour taster sessions during which we will teach you about foot position, stance, launching and landing, various useful paddle strokes. (Available from age 10 upwards). Once you have completed your lesson you will be able to come back and hire a board to practice your newly aquired skills or book in for some more tuition if required. These are available at 10.15 am and 3.00 pm and must be pre booked.